Sunday, April 2, 2017

Rocky rocks and rocky ground.

I took a nice walk along the cliffs near Golden Gate bridge and found lots of cool rocks to take many, many pictures of. Same strategy, walk an even circle etc, etc. I also changed it up a little bit and took some close up detail shots, which I think helped the details on the top of the Coastal Rock capture in particular.

Equipment: 
Pentax k50

Lens: 
55mm

Image Count(s):
"Ground" 41
"Another Rock" 35
"Coastal Rock" 21

Image format: 
JPEG

Software:
Agisoft Photoscan


2 comments:

  1. These look like terrific terrains to do miniatures gaming on! Incredible work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tom! Yeah, I'd love to get some 3d printing going with this stuff once I have a good amount of captures. It could result in some excellent terrain. I'll let you know if I end up getting any done.

      Delete

Sparse Cloud tests

I decided to do a couple of Agisoft Photoscan sparse cloud tests to see how the low poly models would look. Although the resulting geometry...